Thursday 24 September 2015

WHY READING IS IMPORTANT.

I think that reading is very important and also good for education.
 
Reading is very important because everyone might learn something new and learn to spell, read or write. When you are reading you get taken on very magical adventures.
 
Next,everyone loves different books like novels, fiction, nonfiction, graphic novels and biographies.Reading is also very important to lots of people as it entertains and provides new information.

You need to be able to read so you can vote, work, get a driver’s licence, go to university and lots more.

Finally books are a source of entertainment and great for when you are board.

A world without reading is a world I don’t want to live in.
I think that reading is very important to the world and me.
BY ASHLYN

You sure have convinced me,Ashlyn.
Mrs Reddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment