Tuesday 26 May 2015


INTRODUCING ANNA-NAINA
My  name is Anna-Naina Alofa Aileone.
 
I come  from  a family of five and there is  a baby on  the way. My  mother is Tiffany  and  my father is Lafaele. My mother was born in Dunedin, NZ and my father was born in Apia,the capital of Samoa.
My sister Atalaita loves to eat Samoan food like palusami. Aidan, my brother is learning to speak Samoan. The rest of us are proud to speak our language and at home everyone communicates in Samoan.
My last visit to Samoa was when I was seven years old and my best memory was uniting with my large family and swimming in the warm water holes.
When I grow up I would love to become a doctor to help people. The second choice would be to become a sport’s star.
My favourite sport is Netball and my favourite sports person is Silver Fern ,Maria Tutaia .I too would love to be a silver fern one day. I’m now in a Netball club called Otautahi.In my first game representing  Otautahi a fortnight ago played Goal Shoot  but my favourite position to play is Goal Attack.
My best subject at school is Reading. I love to share my ideas with other students. I enjoy learning and I always try to do my best.
Manuia le fiafia aso – Have a happy week!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful story Anna-Naina. You come from such a lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you


    Anna-Naina

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH....I did Not know dat u r having another baby on da way...wats da name???

    ReplyDelete