Sunday 5 May 2013

TERM ONE HOLIDAYS by Mimi



In the first week of the holidays I went to the Palms to watch Escape from Planet Earth. The movie was about an alien going to planet earth and some people trapped him so his brother went there to save him. When I was opening my ice cream inside the theatre, I couldn’t see what I was doing, so I got it all over my hands but it did not stop me from enjoying the film.
In the second week I went to Hamner Springs. First I biked on a bumpy track with lots of hills with my dad and my brother, Robert. When I was biking up a hill there were roots at the top and I almost tripped and fell backwards on them- very  lucky.   Afterwards, I went to the swimming pool and went on the Super Bowl which is a type of hydro slide. The hydro slide was fun but I had to wait in a long queue first.
It has a great holiday especially when I went to Hamner Springs. I hope the next holidays in ten weeks is as much fun.    

No comments:

Post a Comment