Tuesday 14 May 2013

MIMI IN THE LIMELIGHT AND SMILE !







Mr Grant wanted to take a photo of one of us in our class. Mrs Reddy chose me to be the one in the photo. To set up the photo Mr Grant got a bright light and connected it to the camera with a wire so that when he took the photo the light would flash. When it flashed,the light was  too bright and  hurt my eyes.To make the light dimmer Mr Grant opened a white umbrella and hooked in front of the light. He went over to his medium format camera clicked. In the first shot the colour wasn’t right so he told me to hold a strip with black and white colours on it. The colour was better. Next he got Sam to hold a giant circle which was white on one side and gold on the other. The gold side made me a bit more tan and the white side made me less tan.
At the end he thanked me for being a good model and my photo looked amazing.
By Mimi
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment