Tuesday 21 May 2013

CELEBRATING CATHOLIC SCHOOLS' DAY - Wednesday 22 May 2013.


I believe that Catholic Schools Day is a great day for Catholic schools to gather. It is a perfect day to show that Catholic schools are different to ordinary schools. Catholics are lucky that we go to Catholic schools so we can learn about God and Jesus every day.  
By Mimi

Every three to four years we celebrate Catholic Schools’ Day. On this day  Catholic schools around New Zealand have fun and recognise how important the schools are. I believe that Catholic schools are great because without them children won’t be able to learn about God.
By Gracyn 

I believe that Catholic schools are good because I can learn about what is good and bad and about God and Jesus. I can also how to say prayers and learn how to meditate.  I know that God and Jesus are my  friends.
By Amelia



No comments:

Post a Comment