Sunday 3 March 2013

LAPTOP CRASH!!!

Sorry for not publishing anythig so far but there have been some technical difficulties.However I shall update all viewers as soon as possible starting with the first letter to all parents in my class.




4 February 2013

 

Dear Parents,

I am delighted to have your child in my class this year and am looking forward to a very successful year as you must be. I have high learning expectations for your child and I will do all that I can to help your child achieve those expectations.

You can help too by supporting the learning that takes place. I will be expecting all work assigned in class to be completed. Of course, all children do not work at the same pace. Some children will get their work done in class and some will not. If your child does not complete an assignment in class,dependin on the reasons , he or she may  be required to complete it at home. The way you can help is to ask your child every school day if any schoolwork needs to be done, and if so, make sure your child completes the assignment.

In addition, I will be assigning homework in various subjects throughout the school year. Homework is to be completed at home. Your help and support will not only make your child more successful in school this year but will instil good study habits that will last a lifetime.

Finally, I want you to know that one of my most important goals is to keep the lines of communication open with you. I am available to talk with you at a time convenient to both of us. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to arrange a time for a discussion if you have any questions or concerns during the year.

Regular class newsletters will be sent to you at the beginning of each term to keep you informed of all school events and learning in all subject areas.

I look forward to our first meeting very soon to set goals for your child.

Yours sincerely,

Grace Reddy

No comments:

Post a Comment