Wednesday 7 March 2012

St Annes and Bamford - An Afternoon of Sports- Wednesday 7 March

At one thirty room three and five walked down to Bamford School to do some sports. When we got there some volunteers explained what we were doing. Then we got divided into groups.
My groups’ first activity was hockey. We played against another team. The team we versed was good, they won by one point.
Our next activity was football we played four games of it. We won three times. Too bad we lost the last one. L
Our last activity was netball. It was a great game.
When it was time to leave the volunteers handed out flyers so we could join their sports club!!
I hope I can join the netball club, it sounds like fun!!!
Reported by Nadine.

Today room five and room three went to Bamford School to do some sports.
First we got divided in to two different groups. My group got to do hockey first. Sadly we lost.
Next  we got to do football - we had three games. Our team lost the first match but won the other two games. In total I scored three goals.
Last of all we played netball. I scored two points. We played it with cones not with hoops, so you had to lay the ball on a cone to score a point.
I had fun at Bamford and  I hope we can go again.                        
 Reported by  Tatiana




No comments:

Post a Comment