Sunday 18 March 2012

South East Zones Swimming Sports at Jelly Park Pool.Thursday 15 March


On Thursday the 15th March 2012, Carina and I went to the South East Zones Swimming Sports at Jelly Park Pool.
Carina and I were in the 9 year old girls 50 metre Freestyle and 9 year old girls 50metre Backstroke race heats.
I came 4th in both my heats.                                             
 

My Freestyle final was a false start. I didn’t hear the false start clap. I did the whole race. I felt really nervous after that because we had to race again. Carina and I didn’t make it into the Canterbury Zones but it was great to give the South East Zones a try.
My Mum was so proud of Carina and I she bought us Sushi on the way back to school.

I hope I get to go next year.
Reported by Indi  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Reddy and the students of Room5.
    I want you to know that I think your"blogging" is fantastic- keep up the hard work. From Mrs Parker and the R6 students.

    ReplyDelete