Sunday 11 March 2012

KIWI KIDS AT THE 2012 WEET- BIX TRIATHALON Sunday 11 March

Yesterday Indi and I  did the Weetbix Tryathalon . We got up  at six o’clock to make our way to the Pioneer Stadium.
All the players got a number and my  number was two thousand, two hundred and ninety three.
At nine forty, five ten year olds went to the pool to  do the one hundred metre  swim and then ran to the bikes.Ishoved on my  top and shorts, socks and shoes . Then I  hopped on my bike  and biked four kms around the stadium .Next I was  off on the one point five km run.
I  got a medal and  drink bottle because I completed  the whole circuit  non-stop  in eleven minutes and eight seconds. I am proud of what I did and am inspired to do it again in 2013.
Indi did the same. Well done!
Reported by Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment