Monday 19 September 2011

ROOM 5 ARGUMENTS-TERM 3 2011

The students have been writing one-sided arguments and some are proud to share some of their publishesd writing.ENJOY!


Eating   Healthy   Is   Important
I am writing  about the importance of children and adults  eating healthy. So many children are not eating healthy.
Here are some reasons why we should eat healthy.
My first reason is that a lot of children from five-fifteen, have diabetes and many die at thirty. Diabetics should eat lots of fruit and veges.
My second reason is we don’t want our future to be overweight and die before 30.Eating lean meat will help.
 My final reason is that we want them to be able to do sports and other physical games for a long time. Food we eat should be used by our bodies,
Now  you know why I want people to eat healthy.
                                                                                                           By  JOSEPH

                      


No comments:

Post a Comment