Tuesday 10 November 2015


           Reconciliation
In a couple of weeks Father Dan is going to hear our  confession to prepare for Christmas.

The goal: My goal is to go to reconciliation

Materials: You and your priest

Steps:

Step 1 -Start with the sign of the cross.

Step 2  - Say a very special pray “Bless me Father for I have sinned, It has been __ since my last confession”.

Step3-  Tell Father your sins in a private place or in a church and then the father will bless you and forgive your sins.

Step 4 - Father talks to you and tells you what to do to make up for your sins.

Step5 - Say the Act Of Contrition “Oh my God I am very sorry that I have sinned against you because you are so good and with your help I will try not to sin again”.

Step7  - Go to a quiet place and do your penance.  
 
Reconciliation helps you to become friends with God and people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment