Monday 2 November 2015

ALL BLACKS CHAMPIONS AGAIN!

We are so thrilled ABs and here is a special tribute to you from my class  !
I love you all ! Enjoy your time back home with family and friends and, you are most welcome to pop in and see us if you ever  pass by our school. We would really love that .         

Grace Reddy.

Amy-On top of the rugby world.

Ben-Number one ABS.

Talia-You shine bright like your golden cup.

Joyce-You’ve made us proud.

Salu-You are my champions.

Chloe-You are intelligent players. 

Kavalla- Great kicking Dan!

Elizabeth- Best game ever.

Levi- Richie McCaw love your tries.

Chris- All Blacks rule the world

Anna- Best team to win.

Ashlyn- ABs you are an inspiration

Benjamin-

Charlie- ABs you rock my world.


Ruby-Dan Carter I love your amazing drop kicks.

Noella- Stars of the match.

Leroy- Keeps it up boys.

James- I’m delighted you’re bringing the trophy back home.

Samoa- Champions of the world.

Benjamin- You play so fairly.  

T j-Back to back champs.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment