Thursday 26 November 2015

Dear Room 5

Well how are you all doing?
Sorry to tell you but my heels are badly sprained and all strapped up at the moment.
The podiatrist said I have been  giving my feet a very rough time  and  I might have to give up tennis. I couldn't believe my ears and told him that it would be impossible for me to give up the sport I love.
One strapped up heel!



He then suggested I rest them until they heal.
 
Because my heels are in a lot of pain, I am resting them over the next few days  so I can be with you until the end of the year.
Look after Mrs Grant .She has the details of what I would like you to do tomorrow .
 
I am sure you had a good day with Mrs Bell. Take care --- and lead the singing for the whole school well. I am so proud of you!
Miss you guys and girls! Have a nice weekend.
See you all on Monday!
 
God bless
Mrs Reddy.

2 comments:

  1. hi mrs reddy its talia commeting at school we are dissapointed that you are not at school and hope for the best we are happy to here about the proces of your healing of the foot we love you and miss you from talia and room5 also mrs grant and mrs bell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your love Talia and everyone else.
      I shall be at school on Monday.
      Miss you too- am feeling rather bored just sitting around.
      Love
      Mrs Reddy.

      Delete