Monday 18 August 2014

THANK YOU ROOM 5 AND MRS BELL

Dear Children

I was very touched by your amazing cards, your thoughtfulness and your kind words.It was very nice of Mr McInnes to deliver your mail.
 As you can see I am feeling a lot better than I was last Monday and Tuesday. Nurse Maude visits me daily and she is doing an excellent job to help my recovery. So are Cobie and Archie.
I am sure your assembly preparation is going well and that you will make me very proud on Friday.
Remember to keep taking photos of the wonderful things you are doing at school and especially of your assembly on Friday.
A special thanks for your leadership at the Assumption Mass last week-I heard some awesome things about your organisation and singing.
Look after Mrs Bell and Mrs Grant. I miss you all too.
I shall be back next Monday.

God bless
Mrs Reddy



No comments:

Post a Comment