Wednesday 3 July 2013

The Importance of Sunday Mass


Most people don’t find time to go to Mass. My family go each week. I believe that going to Mass is the most important weekly routine.

My first reason why you should go to Mass is you will be able to listen to the vicar preach the sermon. You can listen and remember what he says. It is good to be part of the congregation that listens.

My second reason is that if you don’t go, you won’t participate in Holy Communion. When Jesus was alive he said, “Do this in memory of me”. It is traditional to receive the body and blood of Jesus at Mass.  

My final reason to go to Mass is the fact that some churches have tea and coffee afterwards. Most churches also have special services for the kids while the real service is going on. I love to go to these services.

I think going to Mass is important because the number of Christians in the world is decreasing fast. It is up to the younger generation to keep Christians alive in the world in future. I don’t want Christianity to die out altogether, do you?

By Grace

2 comments:

  1. Tena koutou,
    We have enjoyed viewing your blog. You are writing some amazing arguments. We really enjoyed Graces writing about the importance of Christianity in the world and how we can all be a part by following Jesus.
    Room 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, you have some really good ideas and I am impressed with the way you put them across. Mrs Grant

    ReplyDelete