Wednesday 20 June 2012

AN EXCURSION - WILLOWBANK WILD LIFE RESERVE -20 JUNE 2012



 Yesterday our trip to willow bank wildlife reserve was fascinating even though it was cloudy and cold. We are now more aware of how animals and birds can become extinct. We cared for the animals by buying food they are supposed to be eating. You can help by being more aware of how our birds and animals can become extinct. 



 
WE HUMAN BEINGS ARE !!!!







                               Joel- “Feeding the wallaby was fun.”
                      Jack - “I feel sad about birds being endangered!”

                                         Faith-“Amazing, beautiful birds!”
                                     Rosie- “Peacocks’ colours were amazing!”

                               Tatiana- “Greedy, dirty pigs”
                              Jordan- “The kiwi was exciting!”
                               Leo- “The kangaroos were tame.”
             Julio- “I didn’t know so many fascinating birds were extinct.”
                            Lingas- I felt sad that the moa is extinct


                        Solomon- “I liked the Llama that spat on Jack H.”

                                Gracyn- “The eels felt slimy."
Lilly- “Fun feeding farmyard animals.”
Indi- The black monkey’s noise annoyed me with their on-going noise
                     Leo- “The antlers of mountain goat felt rock hard.”
                       Mimi- “I saw a Kiwi for the first time in my life!”

                      Kupi- “A sheep licked my face which tickled me.”
                                  Chelsea- “The moa was three times taller than me.”
                              Joel- “Feeding wallabie was fun.”
Laverton- “The eels were frightening!”
                    Carina-“The monkeys gave each other piggy backs.”
                    Sofia- “The ostrich bit Nadine’s finger which was funny!”

   Grace-”The horses were so cute.”

No comments:

Post a Comment