Monday 11 June 2012

FUN IN THE SNOW-6 JUNE 2011


It was snowing hard! I went to school and had fun in the snow. Then we went to class. We wrote an information report about the snow. Some of us shared our work and we also had photos taken in the snow! Halfway through school time we had to go home.                

      Reported byMimi


My mum picked me up because it was snowing so very hard.Iwas hies appy to go home.I watched four movies.I also made a snowman and snowflakes .                                             

 Report by Beth




 The snow had come.Everything was white. It reminded me of the video game Halo. Mum said we had to get dressed really warm. I was so excited to go out into the snow. When I got out side it was  AWESOME!!! Next when we had to go inside I played video games. I liked the snow because snow because it was fun and I had a couple off days of school.

Reported by Jack. H

                                  Indy and Rhian are dessed up nice and warm to go back home.











No comments:

Post a Comment