Friday 11 December 2015

THANKYOU PARENTS

TENA KOUTOU!TALOFA LAVA!

Dear Parents and Caregivers
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time teaching your children this year.


Looking forward to retirement!
I was lucky to have a fantastic bunch of students who have worked hard  with their learning and made huge strides with their progress.
The students have been delightful and we have grown very close yet there is that level  of respect and a very good understanding of my expectations of them-excellence !
 I have absolutely loved all the fun and games, especially playing sports with them ,doing drama, dance  and teaching them to play  the recorder this term. Everyone can play what we set out to achieve and I am very proud of their accomplishments.
Please continue to teach them  honesty, self-control and discipline with love ,so that they are equipped to make the best choices about their learning in future,
I wish you all the very best and thank you for your continued support. The reports go out next week and I strongly recommend you follow the NEXT STEPS and HOW YOU CAN HELP THEM AT HOME.
 I look forward to seeing you all at the EOY Mass and my farewell cake and tea supper straight afterwards next Tuesday.
Mass starts at 6.30 and students are expected to be at church by 6.15pm. The students have been asked to come dressed as they did for the dress rehearsal last week. Please ensure their clothes are ironed.
May God bless you and guide you always. Keep smiling!
I wish you all a holy and happy Christmas.
Happy holidays!
Grace Reddy

No comments:

Post a Comment