Wednesday 1 July 2015

A TERM OF EXCITING LEARNING AND FUN WE SHALL REMEMBER FOR LONG!

Dear Parents/Caregivers
I am flying up to London tomorrow night at 8.30pm  and will be away for six weeks .Thank you for your support throughout this term. The students are just delightful and I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching them this first half of the year and they are a credit to you – progress has been very pleasing as you will see in their Mid-Year reports. I shall arrange interviews with you in Week 5.


During my  holiday  I shall be visiting London(where I will go to watch WIMBLEDON), Ireland and some other parts of Europe.I shall be with my son and daughter-in-law who are living there.
In my absence, Mrs Grant will be teaching in my class for the first 4 weeks -the students know her and I am certain that she will do a great job helping them to learn.

Mrs Grant will also take the Music Festival choir since all choir members are from Room 5.You will be given the opportunity to buy the tickets early in Term 3.Mrs Nicholson will organise this through the school office.

I shall miss Macarius and wish him all the best at his new school. 

The term is planned and I shall give you the details when I get back.
Have a pleasant, warm holiday and once again –THANK YOU!
God Bless
Grace.





No comments:

Post a Comment