Friday 12 December 2014

END OF YEAR FUN AT TEN PIN BOWLING AND CLIP N CLIMB


Finn: At Clip’n’Climb I beat Evie’s dad John, in a gruelling contest.
 Kristyl: We all had a fun time climbing the walls with different features.
 Jamal: Mrs Reddy got to the top of the pole and got stuck, was petrified for about 10 minutes before she jumped off.
Harley: I felt proud of my gran, Kay, who completed six climbs.
 Talia: The children the paid for the leap of faith were scared and tried hard.
Mads: I hung on to the handle bars on the vertical drop- I was so nervous

Ray: I felt so scared doing the vertical drop I thought the end of my life was near.

 

1 comment:

  1. It is great that the Red Cross funding received after the earthquakes enabled the school to take the students on special outings such as this.
    Great work Red Cross!

    ReplyDelete