Wednesday 3 December 2014

Canterbury Athletics Ashburton

Yesterday Finn, Jack, Elisah and I went to Ashburton to compete in the Canterbury Athletics Sports as representatives for St Anne’s. My race was at 9 o’clock and I was doing the 10 year old 1000 metres. I came 17th out of 50 runners. Next was the 11 year old shot put which Finn was competing in. He had three throws and ended up coming 6th out of 35 competitors. Later at 1:30pm it was the 12 year old boys’ sprints. Jacks had a straight final and came 4th out of 8 sprinters.
Finally it was 1:45 that was when the 10 year old girls had their shot put. Elisah had this event and came 4th out of 36 girls.
Over all our day was amazing and we had a blast .On behalf of Finn and Elisah ,I would like thank Maria and Belinda(Mum) for driving us to Ashburton and looking after us.
We are all proud of our results.                                                                   
By Madeline Youngman

 



1 comment: