Wednesday 19 November 2014

MEET SOME OF OUR INTELLIGENT ROBOTIC CREATIONS.

FANBOT - By Ruby Lum.
My name is Fanbot and my creator is Ruby. I have 2 tasks. My first task is fanning people to keep them cool on hot days. My second task is greeting people in a short but special greeting. Nice to meet you!
 
 
 
 
 



ROBOT TOBY -  BY MADELINE YOUNGMAN

It took about 1 hour to build and 1 hour to paint and 1 hour to dryI made it so I could attract attention by its arm moving and its head moving. Its slash of black paint was a special feature to jazz it up a notch.


 
 




Wiz-bot! By Wyatt Templeton.
Wiz-bot is  a wizard robot that runs away from magnets.This is because of its magnetic pulse. His body is a polystyrene cone with a nose, glasses, a shirt, eyes, wheels and axles!!
 






 


DJ ROBOT created by Jamal Cherry
Completed Chrome coloured DJ Robot with Flashing Lights that plays Robotic Music and has a LED screen with a personalised message.
My DJ Robot has flashing lights and plays robotic music.  It has a LED screen that displays a message.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment