Thursday 20 June 2013

SNOW FALL AT ST ANNE'S - FRIDAY 21 JUNE

                                      9.00am - 10.30am                 Snowfall just starting.





I see snow starting to fall, (Carina)
The snow is freezing cold. (Beth)
Snowflakes dropping on my head, (Amelia)
And they hurt my nose. (Jack)
The wind is blowing fiercely, I almost fly away, (Mimi)
But the snow is falling around my feet escaping into the ground. (Grace)

The snow is rapidly spreading. (Ethan)
I can’t see very far, (Indi)
I’d like to play in the snow when it lays nice and thick, (Joel)
On our school grounds with our friends and Mrs Reddy. (Kian)
We must remember to dress up warm or else get too cold. (Leo)
The bell has gone, the school day has begun,
 It’s time to have some fun! (Finn)






1 comment:

  1. We think this is a good day to be at St Anne's. From the 10 children at school in Room 2 today.

    ReplyDelete