Monday 24 June 2013

ARGUMENTS - (Contiued ...............


NO MORE WARS

Many people have died over the years in wars including women and children.

I think that there should be no more wars because the people who live in that country may have to evacuate become refugees.

 Next, I think that too many people have died or their family members have died or been injured. If your dad or your mum couldn’t walk or talk, how would you feel? Sad? I thought so!

I also believe that if the other country tries to fight back, it would be disastrous! A lot more people would die or get badly hurt. There might be another world war. In this case a World War  3! 

Finally, I believe that peace between countries would be better, more fun, and happier! That would be much better don’t you think?  I think it would.

If we keep on having wars the world won’t be a better place, but if we stop having wars the world WILL be a better place! 

NO MORE WARS PLEASE!!!

                                                                                         By Leo(10 Years)

No comments:

Post a Comment