Sunday 4 November 2012

SWIMMING IN PYJAMAS!


At nine-thirty in the morning Room 5 hopped on the bus to go swimming for the last time this year. When we finished changing into our pyjamas and togs our swimming teachers helped us put life jackets on before we walked to the big pool. We all got into groups and had to jump in and hold onto to the lifejacket of the person in front, then swim to the other side. My group got there first. Next everyone practised getting into a circle in the water. I learnt that the water inside our human circle was warmer than the outside. When I got out my PJ’s felt really heavy – we  experienced what it would be like to fall into the sea with our clothes on. We had so much fun on my last day of swimming, can’t wait till next time.






2 comments:

  1. Wow Room 5, such great use of Photoshake- very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really hard to swim in our pj's and life jackets at the same time but we had lots of fun don't you agree

    ReplyDelete