Sunday 18 October 2015

DISCO NIGHT!

Last Friday night after school at 6pm the St.Anne's disco started. St.Annes has a disco every year in the last term of the year. This year’s disco was held in the St.Annes hall. The entry fee was two dollars.
 We started off with a song and we all danced,even the teachers!!! There were glow sticks for sale and lolly bags as well as drinks. As soon as I got in the hall I brought a sausage because I was starving, I was so excited about the disco that I forgot to eat something before I left home. Later on Mrs Reddy arrived and boogied on the dance floor with me and my friends. Mr Wichman brought his two boys to the disco, the younger boy's name was Theo and the older one, Charlie.We welcomed them and made them feel at home.
One of the most popular songs of this year was played called The Whip And Nae Nae.
Now when The Whip And Nae Nae song was on,practically everybody jumped on the dance floor. After playing a long list of  songs we finally started the games. My  favourite game was Limbo.
At about 8pm, the last song played was Whip And Nae Nae.It was  very dark outside when we made our way home.                           
I think that it was the best disco we have ever had at St.Annes. The money raised will fund some of our school trips thanks to the PTA.     
BY   ANNA-NAINA

1 comment:

  1. It was A really fun Night for all those there.
    ~ Samoaotearoa Room 5

    ReplyDelete