Tuesday 30 October 2012

SENIOR SCHOOL ATHLETICS DAY-TUESDAY 30 October

Add caption

Jack said, “It was an awesome hot day.”
Julio said, “I am very good at high jump.”
Beth said, “liked the long jump the best.”
Mimi said, “I have to improve throwing at the shot put.”
Leo said, “I came 1st in the long jump.”
Freya- “I think a lot of us are becoming good at athletics.”
Tatiana- “The day was very enjoyable and lots of us are going to the zones.”
Chelsea- “I came first in the shot put and discus and I am excited about the zones.”
Amelia-“I really enjoy athletics day because I won the long jump.”
Joel- “It was awesome because I came first in high jump, shot put and discus”.
Lingas: “I came first in high jump my favorite sport.”
Faith: “It was fantastic because I came first in shot put.”
Grace: “I came third in shot put, my favorite sport, FUN!!”
  Lilly: “All the four events were fun.”
Solomon: “It was an awesome day because I came second equal in discus.”














No comments:

Post a Comment