Saturday 1 September 2012

HAPPY FATHERS’ DAY 2012 - Mrs Reddy

 
Last Friday morning I was absolutely delighted by the sight of this beautiful family on my arrival at school. I just couldn’t resist capturing the lovely images. I was pleasantly reminded of the protective and caring nature of parents, especially fathers.

Therefore I dedicate the following photographs to all fathers on their special day -- especially the fathers of my students in Room 5.

Grace Reddy.


 'God our Father, We give you thanks and praise for fathers young and old.

 We pray for young fathers, newly embracing their vocation; May they find courage and perseverance to balance work, family and faith in joy and sacrifice.


We pray for young fathers, newly embracing their vocation; May they find courage and perseverance to balance work, family and faith in joy and sacrifice.





3 comments:

  1. Room 4 at St Mary's like your post:
    Bradley said "I love your pictures of the ducklings"
    Lily said "Looks like you've worked hard"
    Connor said "Where did you find the ducks?"
    Lucy said "Love the beautiful pictures. Are the ducks still there?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was posted by our teacher on Father's Day to wish fathers a happy fathers day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooooooh the ducklings look cute.


    from anna

    ReplyDelete