Thursday 9 February 2012

Kupi turns 10 Today - Seen here with friends Rosie and Chelsea.

    Kupi's    Autobiography.                                         

I am 10 years old
I have a brother called Isaiah who is 7 years old and a younger sister called Shardaye who is 6 years old.
I have no pets.
My favourite colour is blue.
My favourite food is pineapple.
I know how to make my family laugh.
My best friend is Rosie .
My favourite thing to do at school is to learn new things every day.
My least thing to do at school is writing
My favourite bible character is Jesus.

When I grow up, I want to work at a Samoan shop that sells Samoan food and any other food

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday big sister!
    from Shardaye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kupi great story - we can't wait to eat at your shop!

    ReplyDelete